Radium Engineering EVO 8/9 Catch Can - PCV Line Kit
Posted on 11 March 2015
Radium Engineering EVO 8/9 Catch Can - PCV Line Kit[caption id="attachment_13112" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Click image above to BUY NOW![/caption]
An oil catch can is essential on a performance vehicle to protect the engine from elevated levels of crankcase blow-by accumulated from aggressive driving. Excess oil saturated air circulating back into the air intake stream can lead to degraded performance.
Unlike many catch cans on the market, this catch can features an integrated oil separator that accelerates oil condensation. This cleans the PCV gasses and reduces the oil build-up on the inside of the intake tract and intake manifold and intercooler.The stainless steel filtration media is cleanable and reuseable. The catch cans act as a filter and collect the oil and other sludge and keep it out of vital engine components.
- Effectively raises the octane and increased engine performance from cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake or intercooler system walls, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
- Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine.
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
- Capacity: 6 fluid ounces
- Height (without fittings): 5 inches
- Outside Diameter: 2.45 inches