NEW 310lph E85 In-Tank Fuel Pump for Evo X, WRX/STi, FR-S/BR-Z and more!
Posted on 03 June 2014
AEM Performance Electronics has announced the newest addition to their product line-up: The 310lph E85 In-Tank Fuel Pump!
Vehicles running high boost levels require more fuel. Not only do they require more fuel, but they also need it reliably. That's where the new AEM E85 310lph In-Tank fuel pump comes into play. Furthermore, it's compatibility with E85 means it'll fit right in with your high boosted Evo X or WRX/STi! Did we mention it's a direct drop-in pump for the Mitsubishi Evolution X, 2008+ WRX STi, Scion FR-S/Subaru BR-Z, 2002-’06 Acura RSX/RSX-S, Nissan R35 GT-R, and many other popular vehicles! You can't go wrong with this new AEM in-tank Fuel Pump! Click here to buy the AEM 310lph E85 In-Tank Fuel Pump!
As with every AEM aftermarket part, it is constructed with the best components and designed to withstand the harsh tank environments of ethanol and methanol fuels. Every AEM 310lph E85 In-tank fuel pump is tested to flow 310lph at 43 PSI before it is packaged for sale, so you can rest assured your new fuel pump is going to work out of the box! It's intended for in-tank mounting and comes with everything to need to get it set up including wiring harness, pre filter and O-rings!
AEM 310lph E85 In-Tank Fuel Pump Specifications:
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- Each pump is tested to flow 310 lph @ 43 PSI
- Compact body (39mm diameter x 65mm length)
- Offset inlet design eases installation
- Kit includes fuel pump, wiring harness, O-rings and pre filter