GrimmSpeed BRZ / FR-S Pully Cover with Tool Tray | Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ Engine Dress Up!
Posted on 09 April 2014
Check out the latest addition to the large GrimmSpeed Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ Engine Mods lineup!Over the years, GrimmSpeed has developed many attractive, innovative parts. More recently, they've been responsible for a long list of unique Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ performance mods. Their new pulley cover is no exception, with it's built-in tool tray. This cover mounts securely in place of the factory plastic covers and it's asymmetrical design compliments the beautiful BRZ/FR-S engine bay quite nicely. This cover is available in a brushed stainless steel finish, and is also available in GrimmSpeed's two standard texture DuPont™ powdercoat finishes. There’s an option for everybody! Cover Specs
- Laser Cut Venting provides plenty of cooling for your alternator
- Machined Aluminum Mounts are anodized black for a sleek look and corrosion resistance
- Heavy Duty DuPont Powdercoating ensures a durable finish and resists discoloration
- Stainless steel MAF Harness bracket safely secures your wiring harnesses
- Never forget a tool in your engine bay again with the Integrated Tool Tray!