GrimmSpeed BRZ / FR-S Pully Cover with Tool Tray | Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ Engine Dress Up!
Check out the latest addition to the large GrimmSpeed Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ Engine Mods lineup!
Over the years, GrimmSpeed has developed many attractive, innovative parts. More recently, they've been responsible for a long list of unique Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ performance mods. Their new pulley cover is no exception, with it's built-in tool tray.
This cover mounts securely in place of the factory plastic covers and it's asymmetrical design compliments the beautiful BRZ/FR-S engine bay quite nicely. This cover is available in a brushed stainless steel finish, and is also available in GrimmSpeed's two standard texture DuPont™ powdercoat finishes. There’s an option for everybody!
- Laser Cut Venting provides plenty of cooling for your alternator
- Machined Aluminum Mounts are anodized black for a sleek look and corrosion resistance
- Heavy Duty DuPont Powdercoating ensures a durable finish and resists discoloration
- Stainless steel MAF Harness bracket safely secures your wiring harnesses
- Never forget a tool in your engine bay again with the Integrated Tool Tray!
GrimmSpeed's Pulley Cover is precision laser cut from locally-sourced material and the tool tray is stamped before its CNC bent for a perfect fit. Mounting of the cover is facilitated by machined aluminum supports. Following the machining process, these supports are black anodized for a clean look and corrosion resistance. This is particularly important in an environment like your engine bay. Clear zinc hardware finishes the look and keeps everything planted firmly. Order these attractive covers from MAPerformance today!