Subaru Downpipe for 2002-2007 WRX/STI | Subaru Catted and Catless Downpipes
Posted on 26 March 2014
MAPerformance is proud to introduce the new GrimmSpeed catted and catless Subaru downpipe options. Order yours today!Stock STi and WRX downpipes contain very restrictive catalytic converters that suppress flow and choke your exhaust system. Even with the addition of aftermarket exhausts, the OEM Subaru downpipe is a huge bottleneck and power-robbing component. Many Subaru enthusiasts name an aftermarket downpipe as one of the most important first upgrades that should be made to a Subaru WRX or STi. GrimmSpeed offers a complete line of Subaru downpipes for the WRX, STi, Legacy GT, and Subaru Forester XT. With their complete lineup of downpipes, you have an option to add a high-flow, 300 cell catalytic converter. It is fully machined with contoured flanges with beautiful brushed tubes and black ceramic coating. Whether you're racing time attack or just to work and back, GrimmSpeed has the perfect Subaru downpipe for your car.
GrimmSpeed provides these specifications on their Subaru downpipes:
- Proudly made in the USA - Design, Materials and Fabrication
- Innovative 3D Contour Flange (Limited models only)
- FARO Arm Designed - We are at the leading edge of product design technology
- Full Stainless Steel Construction - Durable, high quality material resists corrosion
- GrimmSpeed Gaskets included - A $40 Value!
- High-flow Catalytic Converter (catted models only) - 300 cell metallic substrate
Subaru Downpipe Fitement:
- 02-07 Subaru Impreza WRX/STI and Forester XT
- 08-14 WRX/STI
- 05-09 Legacy GT (MT only)
- 04-08 Forester XT