Hotchkis Sport Suspension 2012-13 Camaro SwayBar Kit
Posted on 02 August 2013
Hotchkis 12-13 Camaro Sway Bar Kit
Hotchkis Competitors Swaybars are one of the quickest, simplest and most awesome variations one can make to the Gen 5 Camaro, removing almost all body shift, considerably enhancing & guiding better reaction and control. With the 3-position adj. bar, the car pilot can modify the stability and managing features to arrange to their needs.
Designed and developed by Hotchkis Suspension particularly for the 2012-13 Camaro, the Hotchkis our road, autocross and racetrack event prepared swaybar system features 32mm non-adj front and 3-position adj rear bar for camaro owners looking for a unique, balanced advantage.
Top quality polyurethane bushings and heavy duty brackets are included along with Zerk fittings for easy oiling.
Camaro Sway Bar Kit
2012-13 Chevy Camaro
- Lightweight 32mm (1.25") Tubular Front Sway Bar
- Lightweight 32mm (1.25") Tubular 3-Way Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
- Front: Equal rate to 2010-11 Hotchkis Front Sway Bar (p/n 22110F). Same balanced handling and optimized rate.
- Rear: Approximately 35% softer than 2010-11 Hotchkis Rear Competition Sway Bar (p/n 22110R)
- Rear end links feature maintenance-free THK lined ball links and CNC machined steel hex adjusters for length adjustability.
- Includes greasable polyurethane bushings & reinforced TIG welded clear zinc plated brackets.
- Direct bolt- on installation
- Durable, gloss black powder coat finish.
Front 32mm (1.25")
- 45% stiffer than stock 1LE
- 100% stiffer than stock ZL1
- 135% stiffer than stock SS
Rear 32mm (1.25") Tubular 3-Way Adjustable
- 10%, 25%, 45% stiffer than stock 1LE
- 10%, 25%, 45% stiffer than stock ZL1
- 75%, 100%, 125% stiffer than stock SS
PN - 22112