Just Released! Greddy Profec Electronic Boost Controller!
Posted on 15 November 2012
The new Profec is compact, powerful and easy to use. The large led display, with a simple two-button / rotary-dial control, make for intuitive operation. An ultra slim controller can display in digital, bar-graph, or graphical modes and can be rotated 180 degree for installation with the included adjustable mount or flush mounted. By separating the display and control unit in the driver’s compartment, from the engine compartment-mounted, waterproof, sensor unit, it makes installation straightforward. Only one thin harness is required to be routed through the firewall. The combination of the new 43.5psi integrated pressure sensor, the more compact solenoid valve and faster CPU processer, provide quicker response and the most stable boost curves yet. The PRofec also maintains popular features like, Lo / Hi / Scramble boost presets / last-boost display / peak-hold recall / warning alert and safety limiter.
- Slim compact Control Unit mounts easily in the driver compartment, either flush mounted or with the included adjustable bracket.
- Bright OLED screen makes easy work of programming and displaying boost - (in Numeric, Bar-Graph or Graphical modes).
- Faster CPU processor and new, smaller Solenoid valve improve boost response and control for the most stable boost curves found in a Profec.
- Intuitive program screens with simple Dial and button controls.
- Separated, waterproof Sensor Unit with integrated 300 kPa (43.5 psi) high-performance pressure sensor remains in the engine compartment, for simple installations.
- 3 Boost Settings - LO, HI and a timed Scramble Boost Mode (from 1-99sec.)
- Configurable for both actuator-style and external wastegate types
- Last Boost and Peak Hold Boost Recall, well as a Warning Alert and safety Limiter functions
- Data Lock and 180degree mounting options.
Part #: 15500214
MSRP : $525.00