Product Release: Mitsubishi EVO 8/9 Master Cylinder Brace
Posted on 24 July 2012
Improve pedal feel and braking capabilities!
Pressing the Mitsu brakes leaves a lot to be desired, especially when every inch counts in a race or when you are depending on them to save your life! The dramatic firewall flex is the source of this performance flaw in Mitsus that we came to solve. Skipping the "standard bracket" that others have been making we engineered the most simple to install and best performing master cylinder brace on the market. The GrimmSpeed™ Master Cylinder Brace takes a beating and comes back for more! Crafted from hardcore CNC laser cut 12L14 with multi-point welded fabrication. It is the Abrams Tank of master cylinder braces touting 5 factory mounting points, the mostavailable from any brace. Powdercoated black this brace will outlive your car and win you some style points to boot. Most importantly this brace kit will kill your wimpy pedal feel and give you the immediate and tight response that your performance car deserves and needs when you hit the track or rally. This brace will give you the confidence similar to that of SS braided brake lines with precision stopping. Not to mention street driving just got a whole lot more fun! The reinvention of heavy duty, it's what you can expect from GrimmSpeed™ Product Features:
- Most Bracket Mounting Points Available! (4 strut tower mounting points)
- Fits EVO 8/9
- Indestructible 12L14 CNC Laser cut construction and black powder coating
- Pedal feel dramatically improved (Similar feeling to SS Braided brake lines)
- Large diameter pressure cup (Will not mar and damage the master cylinder like other braces)
- Does not require any cutting or modification of stock components.
- Simple Allen key locking mechanism