Powerflex Bushings for your Subaru GD WRX & STi available NOW from MAPerformance!
Posted on 17 January 2012
MAPerformance has teamed up with a leader in replacement polyurethane bushings, Powerflex. Powerflex polyurethane bushings are designed to decrease the amount of deflection in your car's suspension for better handling, driver feedback, and tire wear. Powerflex uses premium polyurethane materials for minimal NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) and increased longevity over the stock rubber bushings. The quality of Powerflex products can be seen the moment you open the box: premium polyurethane, detailed moldings, lube holding grooves and knurls, and 304 stainless sleeves. Each kit is supplied with a copper-based grease for extended squeak-free operation.
Powerflex bushings do not come in complete chassis kits. The bushings come à la carte to fit each customer's needs. An automobile's bushings and mounts wear at different rates making "complete-kit" bushing sets unnecessary for many car owners. Replacing only the "weak links" in your car's suspension is a great way to tighten handling without stressing the budget. Bushings come in pre-determined durometers (measured hardness) engineered to reduce bushing deflection while keeping NVH to an absolute minimum. Some locations have an optional stiffer durometer material for an even higher level of performance and feedback. Please contact us for custom durometer applications.
Powerflex copper-based grease is supplied with every dynamic product. We suggest using only a copper-based grease for lubrication. Due to grooves and knurls cast into the material to hold the lubricant, bushings will rarely need re-lubing. We do not suggest using an "anti-seize" product for lubrication. All Powerflex bushings are made in the UK and come with a 1 year, unlimited mile warranty.
- Front control arms can be either steel or aluminum, our bushings will fit both
- PFF69-107 is for Impreza with pressed steel lower arms only
- For complete Rear Tie Bar set order #12 and #5 together; Rear Anti Roll Bar Links are complete with forged links and Powerflex bushings
- PFF69-109K does not fit STi
- PFR69-122 is for rear diffs that mount directly to the subframe
- PFF69-102G is Geometry Adjustable and allows +/-0.33 degrees of Caster adjustmentPFR5-419 and PFR5-421 are inserts to be used ONLY with the original bushings (location 19 and 20)
- 1 - PFF69-201 x2 - Subaru GD WRX & STi - Front Wishbone Front Bushing
- 2 - PFF69-102 x2 - Subaru GD WRX & STi - Front Wishbone Rear Bushing
- 2 - PFF69-102G x2 - Subaru GD WRX & STi - Front Wishbone Rear Bushing (Caster Adj.)
- 5 - PFR69-111 x2 - Subaru GD WRX & STi - Rear Tie Bar Bushing
- 6 - PFR69-115 x2 - Subaru GD WRX & STi - Rear Tie Bar To Hub Rear Bushing
- 7 - PFR69-117 x2 - Subaru GD WRX & STi - Rear Tie Bar To Hub Front Bushing
- 8- PFR69-118 x2 - Subaru GD WRX & STi - Rear Beam Mount - Right Side
- 11- PFR69-122 x2 - Subaru GD WRX & STi - Rear Diff Mount
- 12- PFR69-110 x6 - Subaru GD WRX & STi - Rear Tie Bar Bushing