Tein H.Tech Lowering Springs (Evo)
Tein H.Tech Springs
TEIN High.Tech springs utilize the latest spring and material technology to optimize comfort, performance, and quality. The line is produced with Vanadium (SAE9254V), which is strong, lightweight, and has properties to retain more spring stroke. High.Tech springs are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while maintaining high ride quality at a reasonable price. Most vehicles will attain a 1.2 inch drop for a more attractive appearance, added performance, and excellent comfort. Includes a one year limited warranty.
* All springs are designed specifically to fit each car for maximum performance.
* Comfortable ride quality is still maintained by using the OEM bump rubber and noise protection sheet. (available for most models)
* First coating is Zinc Phosphate, a very effective rust-proofing material, then finished with a long lasting gold powder paint.
* Spring Rate: 196 lbs/in Front - 269 lbs/in Rear
* 1.4 Inch Drop (FR) & 0.3 Inch Drop (RR)
There are no additional videos to display.